14 Mother’s Day deals on eating out and playing out in Bristol this weekend! (Mar 10 & 11)
Welcome back to Broke in Bristol the blog that helps you save money, make money and live life to the full on a shoestring. It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday March 11 so here’s how you can treat the most important lady in your life, without breaking the bank.
1. As a penny-pinching mum, I always save big days out like Longleat ‘til there’s a special offer on. The good news is mums go free to Longleat on either Saturday 10 or Sunday 11 March with a full paying adult or child saving you £28.85. You can also treat them to a carvery for £6.50.
2. Visit Cheddar Gorge caves this weekend and mums will get free entry on either Saturday or Sunday with one full paying adult or child. Just use code MUM18 at the online checkout, saving you £16.95.
3. If you’ve got more than one child, take the family to Las Iguanas for a slap up meal as not only are they offering free bubbles for mum, but kids can eat free too. And for every mum dining, they'll donate £1 to Women's Aid. There's a venue at Cribbs Causeway, booking in advance is advised.
4. Mums get in free to the Wild Place Project this Mother’s Day with a paying adult or child saving you £7.88.
5. Now this sounds like my kind of deal! Bottomless bubbles for mum this Sunday March 11 at Chiquitos in Longwell Green, more details here.
6. It's free entry for mums and grans at Eden Project this Mother’s Day a saving of £25 per lady as long as they have one of their kids or grandkids in tow.
7. Make sure mum starts the day right with a hearty breakfast at The Totterdown Canteen. This Mother's Day, Little Miss Diva and I will be enjoying two small breakfasts for the price of one – check out their Facebook page for more information.
8. The Oxford in Totterdown is offering all mums a free glass of bubbly and dessert when they order a roast. This is right on my doorstep so I can personally vouch for their roasts – they are absolutely delicious! Check out their Facebook post for more info and definitely book in advance as their Sunday roasts and live music afternoons are becoming more popular every week.
9. Mums can enjoy a free drink and dessert this weekend at one of the Hungry Horse pubs in Bristol when you book a table. You will also be entered into a draw to win a £30 gift card, check out the Brunel in Bedminster, Talbot Inn on the Bath Road, the Farmhouse or The Traveller’s Rest in Yate or The Lodekka in Brislington.
10. Take the family for a roast at Toby Carvery this Sunday and you won’t have to pay for mum’s meal after 6pm. Or visit on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and she’ll be given a free glass of wine – there’s a carvery in Almondsbury and Whitchurch – booking essential.
11. Mums not only get in free to Puxton Park this Mother’s Day, but they’ll also be given a free bunch of flowers if you dine at the Meadows Restaurant.
12. Avon Valley Adventure Park is offering entry for just £1 for all mothers and grandmothers this Sunday. Find out more here.
13. Take the special lady in your life to The White Lion in Clifton with stunning views of the Suspension Bridge. She'll feel like it's a real treat especially as all mums gets a free dessert this Mother's Day. Click here to find out more.
14. Let mum unwind with a complimentary glass of Prosecco at Café Rouge in Cribbs Causeway this Mother's Day. If you've got a Gourmet Card, you can get up to 50% off any time of the year at Cafe Rouge and 2,000 other restaurants. Email me here to find out how you can get hold of your free Gourmet Card today.
Have we missed anything? Please feel free to share your local deals on The Broke in Bristol Facebook page. If you found this post useful, please share it with your friends. Do you love a bargain? Follow the Broke in Bristol Facebook page to never miss a local deal.