I love doing loads of fun things for free during the holidays but it's always nice to have one treat day! Well the good news is there are so many places in Bristol and the UK where kids eat free or for just £1 this February half-term. Here’s my pick of the best…
1. After a morning out at one of central Bristol’s free museums or affordable attractions, take your hungry monsters to Prezzo right by We The Curious where they can get stuck into a three course meal for just £1. I absolutely love this place, a real treat!
2. Always a firm favourite with the children, Bella Italia has a kids eat free deal. It’s valid every day apart from Saturday on the Piccolo and Grande menus when one adult meal is purchased but you need to log onto their website to get the code before you go.
3. Kids eat for £1 is back at Toby Carvery this February half-term, valid when you purchase an adult main. Make sure you download the app first.
4. It doesn’t have to be half term to enjoy this sizzling offer at Sizzling pubs. Every Monday to Friday, kids eat for £1 when dining with an adult from 3 ’til 7pm. There are five Sizzling pubs to choose from in Bristol.
5. If you’re planning a day’s shopping at Cribbs Causeway, then why not combine it with lunch at Carluccios where children eat for £1. Unfortunately though, this offer is only available to children aged 10 and under – Little Miss Diva will be disappointed!
6. On any given Sunday, kids can eat free when dining with any adult who spends £10 at The Real Greek. Situated in Cabot Circus, it’s advisable to book in advance.
7. Children eat free at Yo Sushi this half-term. Little Miss Diva loves Yo Sushi and this October half-term children aged 12 and under eat free with every adult who spends £10 or more. If you have two children you’ll need to spend £20 to get two free children’s meals. If they behave, why not treat them to dessert for just £1.50?
8. Do you love Mexican food? Then you'll be glad to know that kid eat free these school holidays at Las Iguanas. The free Ninos meal includes two sides, a main and a dessert and is valid with every adult who buys a main.
9. While Asda doesn’t exactly top my list when it comes to eating out, it can be quite convenient to feed the kids for free after a few hours shopping. Plus there’s plenty of choice and the kids love it. This offer runs every Monday to Friday from 3pm when you spend £4 in the cafe.
10. Families in need can pop into The Crown Inn, Keynsham any day this week for a free lunch or dinner this February half-term. It's such a lovely gesture from owner David Yeomans who does this every school holidays to support local families who are struggling. Let's help spread the word.
Don't forget to like Broke in Bristol – & beyond on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You may also want to check out my post on 25 free & affordable things to do with the kids in Bristol this week. More from Broke in Bristol:
Me, My Money & Monday Musings.
Enjoy 25% off eating out all year round with a Gourmet Society card.
Tuesday tips & deals of the week.